home  navigate_next  학교생활  navigate_next  교과외 활동

교과외 활동

연극 대본 - KING ARTHUR AND THE WITCH etc

KING ARTHUR AND THE WITCH 

(마법사 OZ 등장)

OZ: hmm hmm, I am a legend, I am a greatest wizard in magic history. I have had so many names....

(이때 갑자기 연극 감독이 등장한다)

Director: Hey.... 너 주인공 아니잖아... 시간만 나면 무대에 오르려고 해...

(조명 off and on)아더 등장 

아더가 칼을 들고 무언가를 찾으며 천천히 걸으며 무대에 등장한다.  

NARRATOR: A long time ago, King Arthur of England was captured while he was killing his ememies in a forbidden land.(나레이터가 말을 하는 동안 몇 명의 무사(세찬 등등)가 아더와 싸우다 장렬하게 죽는다)

갑자기 두 명의 군인이 활과 창을 들고 등장.

SOLDIER-1(은후): 멈춰랏!. You are not allowed to kill in our land. Who gave you permission to do so?.

KING ARTHUR(민주): Nobody.

SOLDIER-2(건호): Then you must come with us. We will take you to our king. 따라와..

NARRATOR(수진): When king Marcus saw him, he said.

KING MARCUS(무영): You are an intrepid young man, but you must die because you violated our laws.

KING ARTHUR: Do what you have to do.

KING MARCUS: I can also see that you are strong of character, and I like that. I will forgive you on one condition.

KING ARTHUR: Tell me.... What is the price I have to pay for?

KING MARCUS: I will give you one year to find the answer. Which is a very very difficult question.

KING ARTHUR: question....? which is... I don’t.....

KING MARCUS(근엄하게): I need to know what does a lady want?.

KING ARTHUR(큰소리로): ok ok ok..... What????? That is not possible. Even the wisest man in my kingdom wouldn’t have an answer to your question. 

KING MARCUS: 그래서 안 할거야?

KING ARTHUR: 아니... 그건 아니고... okok... my life is worth it, I will give you the answer.

KING MARCUS(조롱하듯이): You are free to go now. And don´t forget, I´ll be waiting for you.

KING ARTHUR: I will come back. trust me...You trust me, right??

KING MARCUS: LEAVE......

NARRATOR: King Arthur returned to his kingdom and started questioning everybody. The princess, the queen, the priests, the wise men, but no one had an answer.

마법사 멀린 등장

Merlin(태원): I know what you have to do.... find her, ask her, begging her(바닥에 있는 지팡이를 주어서 갑자기 노인처럼 사라진다, 서하 등장)

MAID(서하): Well, people say there´s a witch living in the deep forest. They say, she is very smart, Why don´t you go and ask her?.

KING ARTHUR: So, you are telling me to see the witch, Everybody said like that,,,, (한숨을 쉬며) 너 돈 받았냐? I sure you know her. 왜 사람들이 자꾸 나에게 그 마녀에게 가라고 하는지 모르겠네

MAID: I don´t know what you mean.  Did somebody else tell you about her?.

Queen(선화):(아더 옆을 지나가며) 너 아직도 여기있냐? 으이그... (지원공주를 보며) my sweetie, let’s go

(지원이는 지나가다가 아더에게 사랑한다고 속삭인다)

KING ARTHUR:(손으로 선화와 지원이를 가르키며) The queen and the princess, and brabrabra people suggested I have to see the witch. why they keep telling me about her(한숨을 쉰다)

MAID: Then you must do it.  Maybe she´s the only one who can help you. 

KING ARTHUR: 진짜 그렇게 생각해?

MAID: Yeap... I think so... But one thing I must tell you, the price you need to pay, will be high.

KING ARTHUR: If she has the answer, then I don´t care about the price.

MAID: Just don´t go alone, take your soldiers with you.(Soldier 등장“서진”) (서하, 서진을 쳐다보며) Good boy..(다시 아더를 쳐다보며) Remember The witch, really dangerous.(서하 퇴장)

아더와 솔져가 천천히 어느 집의 문을 두드린다. 수혁이 문을 열며 등장한다.

수혁: Not here....(손으로 가르키며) 옆집이에요(문 닫고 퇴장한다 그런데 갑자기 문이 또 열리고 OZ등장)

OZ: I am a legend, I am a greatest wizard in magic history. I have had so man...

(solider가 잡고 나가 버린다)

NARRATOR: Then King Arthur went to the old witch´s house. When he was about to knock, the witch opened the door.(은지, 추한 가면을 쓰고 등장한다)

WITCH(은지): I have been expecting you. I know that your time is running out.

KING ARTHUR: If you already know why I´m here, then just give me the answer.

WITCH: Be high, be high.... Are you willing to pay the price?.

KING ARTHUR: I will pay whatever I have to 

WITCH: Then I understood that you accept the deal.

KING ARTHUR: You have my word

WITCH: Now, there´s no turning back. I want to marry Gawain, your best friend.

KING ARTHUR: Are you out of your mind!. It makes me sick just to think of the idea of you marrying him!.

WITCH: You accepted the price.  Don’t you remember?.

KING ARTHUR: Have you seen yourself in a mirror?. You´re ugly!. You have only one tooth and you´re hunchbacked. You´re the most repulsive person I have ever seen.  How can I ask my best friend to sacrifice because of me?

WITCH: Talk to him.  I know, you’ll be coming back.

NARRATOR: King Arthur had no choice but to talk to his friend.(무대에 아더와 준우, 상혁 등장)

GAWAIN: Don’t worry, my friend. It´s not a sacrifice, You are the leader of a Knight of the Round Table 

KING ARTHUR: You are truly my best friend. I could never in my whole life pay you for what you are doing for me.

GAWAIN(준우): Tell her I accept and prepare everything. The wedding will be tomorrow.(퇴장하면서 운다, 상혁이가 다독여 준다)

NARRATOR: King Arthur returned to the witch´s house.

WITCH: I will be ready, tomorrow after the wedding you will have your answer.

NARRATOR: When the wedding papers were signed, the witch said.

WITCH: What a lady wants, is to be in charge of her own destiny.

NARRATOR: Everybody at the wedding was astonished, because they knew that it was true, and that King Arthur would now be safe. When King Marcus heard the news, he freed King Arthur. Meanwhile at the wedding Gwain was respectful and kind to the witch. But the guests, who were noblemen and maidens, had their own opinion.

진영, 연수, 재현, 정인, 승현 등장

MAIDEN 1(진영): Look at the way she eats!.

MAIDEN 2:(연수) I feel ashamed just to look at her.

MAIDEN 3:(재현) Why does she have to eat with her bare hands.

MAIDEN 4:(정인) We have spoons, she doesn’t.

승현: spoons을 가지고 등장

MAIDEN 1: Are you listening to the noise she does when she eats, or is it just my imagination?.

MAIDEN 2: Poor Gawain!. He´s so handsome!.

MAIDEN 3:  He is a true knight

MAIDEN 4: Indeed he is.

NARRATOR: At that moment King Arthur decided that it was time for everybody to leave the couple alone, so everybody left. When Gawain was in his room, suddenly the door opened.

GAWAIN: Who are you?.

WITCH: I am your wife.

GAWAIN: My wife?. What kind of joke is this?.

WITCH: It´s not a joke. It´s me, the old witch.

GAWAIN: You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!. What happened to you?.

WITCH: You were kind to me.  So, half of the time I will be horrible, and the other half, I will be beautiful, as you see me right now.

GAWAIN: I am speechless.

WITCH: You must decide which one do you prefer during the day, and which one at night.

GAWAIN: Let me think… I will let you know my decision in a few hours.

WITCH: Call me when you are ready.

GAWAIN: I will.

NARRATOR: When the witch left the room, Gwain went out to the forest near the castle just to think about what to do.

GAWAIN: What should I do?.  I surely want an adorable young lady during the day for everybody to see, especially my friends. At night obviously I would like a beautiful girl and not a horrible witch.  Or should I prefer the opposite?.

NARRATOR: After a few minutes, Gawain took a decision, went back to the castle and straight to his room where his wife was already waiting.

WITCH: What is your answer?.

GAWAIN: I will let you choose.

WITCH: Very well then. I will be a beautiful lady during the day and also at night, because you have shown me respect and you are allowing me to be in charge of my own life.

NARRATOR: And they lived happily forever.

아더가 다시 등장한다.

KING ARTHUR: 감독님...이게 뭐에요? 전 뭐에요?? 이건 아니죠... 감독님~~~!!!

군인 서진 등장해서 세찬이 들고 나간다.

THE END

제목 등록일
etc 2024.2.7.수. 보드수업 (3일차) 2024-02-21
etc 2024.2.6. 화. 보드수업 (2일차) 2024-02-21
etc 2024.2.5.월. 보드수업 (1일차) 2024-02-21
수학여행 2023.10.30.~11.2. 세부 수학여행/ 스킨스쿠버 2023-11-11
길 위의 인문학 2023.2.25.토. 116회 길위의 인문학 2.. 외규장각 의궤... 그 고귀함의 의미 2023-03-16
길 위의 인문학 2023.2.25.토. 116회 길위의 인문학 1.. 합스부르크 600년..매혹의 걸작들 2023-03-15
클래식 음악여행 2024.3.16.토. 강릉시립교향악단 제137회 정기 연주회 2024-03-20
클래식 음악여행 2024.3.4.토. 제2회 보네르 피아노 트리오 정기연주회...페르마타 2024-03-20
클래식 음악여행 2024.2.3.토. 제 136회 강릉시향 신년연주회 2024-02-21